Serve all devotees without regard to their status.
Our acharyan wants us to serve all devotees. We have to be considerate and be helpful to the devotees who are in search of the ultimate. Lord Krishna has said that there are may types of devotion and he responds to them . Let us respect the devotees acknowledged by the Lord him self.chapter 4 Verse 11
ye yatha mam prapadyante tams tathaiva bhajamy aham mama vartmanuvartante manusyah partha sarvasah
भावार्थ : हे अर्जुन! जो भक्त मुझे जिस प्रकार भजते हैं, मैं भी उनको उसी प्रकार भजता हूँ क्योंकि सभी मनुष्य सब प्रकार से मेरे ही मार्ग का अनुसरण करते हैं॥11॥
- Let us not question them and try to verify their credentials.
- Let us not humiliate them.
- Let us not put them to test
- God protects his devotees .
- Let us not force them to follow a particular religious path.
- God paves the way and path to his devotees.
- Let us respect them ,provide them with prasadam and other basic amenities as far as possible.
Devotees have only one status.
Devotees are in search of god. They would have surrendered to the God or might be in the process. Let us not categorize them as rich,poor,learned ,ignorant etc.
to be continued……..