- Go Karna saw the prathyaksha roopam of god.
- Go Karna asked ? Why this special treatment to the pretha shareera and not to us.
- The pretha’s one point programme was to get rid of his sins .
- He had no interest and material aspirations left.
- Lord Said others should repeat the Rasaanoboothi as many times possible and at the time of end of life(Dehavasana samye) Lord shall grant them Moksha
Srimadh Bhagwath Geetha.
Chapter 18: Conclusion-The Perfection of RenunciationTEXT 66sarva-dharman parityajya
mam ekam saranam vraja
aham tvam sarva-papebhyo
moksayisyami ma sucah.
There is no need of strenuous effort to free oneself from sinful reactions. One should unhesitatingly accept Krsna as the supreme savior of all living entities. With faith and love, one should surrender unto Him..
- That simple surrender unto Krsna will save him from unnecessarily wasting time. One can thus make all progress at once and be freed from all sinful reaction.and attain Moksha.
- He narrated many times. Both Vaktha and shrotha (Listeners and the speaker) enjoyed the protection of lord during material existence went to Vishnuloka as determined by the lord .
- Hare Krishna
- To be continued………..