- Athmadeva was a good bramin and was married to Dhundukari
- They had all the riches in the world but had no Puthra Bhgyam .(Progeny)
- They met reeshikar maharishi in Narmadha river side. They conveyed their story.
- Rishi Said You shall not have any issues for 7 Janmas.
- you had committed a sin. You had separated a breast feeding mother and her child,.
- After repeated requests rishi gave him a fruit and blessed them as they insisted.
- He gave it to dhundhuli
- she was not interested and had lot of reasons of imagination.
- So she gave it to her sister who was pregnant.
- she gave some money to her husband and got her child.
- The fruit was eaten by a cow.
- She named her son dhundkari.
- Go karnar was born to the cow who has eaten the fruit .
- He was serene but Dhundukari did all atrocities.
- To be continued…….
- Hare Krishana
They started the to narrate Srimadh bhagvatham for 7 days in Ananda vanam near Haridwar.
To Start with Sankdi brothers were the Vaktha and shri Naaradhji was the Shrotha.
Sath Karma does not need publicity slowly all started coming.
To Drink this nectar essence juice and gist of all knowledge
All devas munis trees all gods with their consorts every one came.
Shukachryar and tapaswis with family and manthras puranas vedhas
Vedantham( upanishadh) in human form.
Introduction by sanka
. It eradicates our papam . it will give every thing . achar anushtana viheena purushas papam will beeradicated.
Bhakthi wanted a place to sit
Bhakthi was told to sit in the hearts of listeners.
Thus Bhakthi became happy and gyana and vairgya retained their energy
regained energy by this sath karma.
To be continued……
Among the Dasavatara, Sri Buddha is the ninth avatara.
Additionally, Sri Buddha is the twenty-fourth lila-avatara.
In Chapters 17-18 of the 3rd Section of Vishnu Purana, Buddha has been designated as �Mayamoha�. Once, while bathing in the waters of the Yamuna, Akrura was astonished to see Krishna-Balarama within the river. Coming out, he saw Them seated in a chariot as They had been before appearing in the water. Again he immersed himself in the water, and saw the yellow-clad four-handed Vasudeva Sri Krishna along with His associates, graciously seated on the lap of the thousand-hooded Sri Anantadeva while being worshiped by Brahma and other demigods. At that time, he prayed to the Lord in the following manner:
Srimad Bhagavatam Canto 10, Chapter 40: The Prayers of Akrura
namo buddhaya suddhaya
namas te kalki-rupine
Obeisances to Your form as the faultless Lord Buddha, who will bewilder the Daityas and Danavas, and to Lord Kalki, the annihilator of the meat-eaters posing as kings.
sa sakyasimhah sarvarthasiddhah
All eighteen names of Buddha from �sarvajna� (omniscient) to �sakyamuni�, refer to Vishnu-avatara Buddha. Therefore, �Sugata� clearly refers only to Vishnu-avatara Buddha.
sa sakyasimhah sarvarthasiddhah sauddhodanisca sah
gautamascarkabandhusca mayadevisutasca sah
Currently the place is known as Buddha Gaya is referred as Kikata Pradesa:
tatah kalau sampravritte
Hare Krishna .
- Bhagwatha Mathmyam is discussed in padma puranam .Before drinking the nectar Srimadh Bhagwatham Let us know the power and grace of the Srimadh Bahwatham.
- Naradhas story.
When Naradha was touring the he landed in Brindavan.He saw an young woman with two old people. They were fast asleep. That young woman had 1000 dasis.
The woman was worried. She saw naradjAnd she saidI am bhakthi.
These two are my two sons.One is gyana and the other one is Vairagya.These dasis are various rivers.
I originated in Dravidha desham. Flourished in karnata and maharashra.
In Gujrath I became oldalong with my sons. But when I came to Brindavan Dham I became young. But my sons are sleeping and they are old.
He tried to revive the old Vairagya and gyana by reciting various manthras,Srimadh Bhagvath geetha, upanishats vachanas
.They got up but again went to their original state .
There came akashwani .
“Do not get agitated. They will be reformed by you your sat karya. You will will come to know about sath karya.”
He inquired but at last sankadi brothrs brahmma putra suggested the sat karma .
The recitation of bhagwatham for 7 days. ( Sapthaha shravanm)
Lord resides in bhagwatham.
That is the essence and cure for our existence .
to be continued…………….
Shuka Goswami the narrator of bhagwatham was ever absorbed in thoughts of the lord. He saw lord Krishna in every being and every thing.
Vyasa wrote bhagwatham .Veda Vyasa Vishnoo rupa.He was just like other jeeva rashis Once Veda Vyasa was walking along the river side.Ladies were taking a bath.
They hid them selves with their garments.
Soon shukacharya passed the same route.
Ladies were bathing as they wereVeda Vyasa witnessed this and asked reasons.
They said your son is always in divine thought. For him nothing is visible except God.But for you everything is visible.
Our salutations to both Vyasa Mahrishi and his Son Shukachrya.
to be continued……….
- So Srimadh Bhagwatham is fully dedicated to Lord Krishna,Avtharas and devotees.
- When shukacharya narrated srimadh bhagwatham for 7 days to Parikshith . Devas came and offerd amrtha kalasha to him in exchange of shravana punya of the bhagwatha katha .
- He refused. He said the amritha kalasha is related to material benefits
- but bhagwatham is mukthi pradhan shravanam.
- Benefits Beyond expression.
- Lord Krishna told uddhavar that
- He will always be present in the Bhagwatham .
- Where ever bhagwatham is discussed Lord Krishna blesses all.
to be continued…………
1 . Hare Krishna
Let us refresh our memories and get the blessings of Lord Krishna by going through Sri madh Bahagwatham with the blessings of our Krishna Paramathma.
- From Brahma the sacred Srimadh Bhagwatham
- wasPassed to Vyasji From Vyasji to shuka charyaShukacharya to Parikshith.
- It is compilation of Gyana vairagya bhakthi.
- It is one of 18 puranas
- Our Salutatorians to shukacharya
- Salutatorians to Veda Vyasa
- Veday Vyasa Classified 4 vedas.
- He wrote Mahabha bharatha 1,25,0000 shlokas.
- He was not satisfied
- Naryana katha imam he stared mahabharatha.
- But he could not be satisfied as it had lot to express and not about Lord Krishna and his devotees.
- to be continued……………..2
- Hare Krishna.